Date(s) - 30/07/2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Visit to Thatchers Cider
Tuesday 30th July, 2019
A C&H tour has been arranged of Thatchers Cider, at Myrtle Farm, Sandford, for Tuesday 30th July. We will meet at The Railway Inn, Sandford, BS25 5RA at 10:00am, where we will be served with coffee/tea and cake. Our guide, Phil, will collect us for our 11:00am tour of the orchards and mill.
- The cost, to include tea/coffee and cake, guided tour and tastings, is £15 per person.
- Due to restricted numbers (30), this event is strictly members only.
- Places will be reserved on a strict ‘first come’ basis, on receipt of payment. If oversubscribed, we will make a waiting list and try to book another session.
- You will be required to wear the provided high-vis jackets and hats for the tour. VERY IMPORTANT: NO OPEN-TOED SHOES!
- The tour is approximately 2 hours long.
To book, send your cheque for £15 per club member, payable to: Classic & Historic Motor Club Ltd., to be received by 19th July.
See Classix for more information
Closing date for entries: 19th July