Date(s) - 05/10/2019
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
NOTE: THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR ONLINE CLUB ENTRIES UNITL 5PM MONDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER!
Saturday 5 October 2019
This year’s theme is ‘Heroes of the 1960s’ and includes new races from Formula Ford to celebrate 50 years of this iconic championship, as well as an all-Alfa Romeo grid and a race dedicated to the Frazer Nash marquee.
Three races come from the hugely-successful Historic Racing Drivers’ Club, and back by popular demand will be the Pre ’66 Jaguar race for both sports and saloon cars; named to honour the late legendary Jaguar racer and tester, Norman Dewis. More period sports cars will line up for the ever-popular FISCAR race for production-based cars of the 1950s, plus also the return of the Historic Formula Junior Championship.
Castle Combe have changed the way the tickets are sold this year – in order to get the club discounted price, everyone has to order their tickets individually as outlined below.
Go to the Autumn Classic website www.autumnclassic.co.uk
- From the menu across the top click “Clubs/Owners”,
- Then click “Club Members Zone”
- Then click the box for “Buy Club Tickets”
- On the next page click the drop down box under “Club Name” and select “Classic & Historic Motor Club”.
- In the box below “Enter Your Club Code” copy and paste the following code: !!!!SEE CLASSIX MAGAZINE FOR CODE!!!!!
- You can then select the tickets you need from the various choices below on that page and follow through to checkout.
Note that the code is to be used by club members only and should not shared with third parties (especially as tickets bought using this code will be notified to me!). Note that children under 16 are free when accompanied by an adult.
If the system works as it should, Castle Combe will inform the club that you have bought a ticket so that you can be added to the attendance list. Please note that club passes are sent out in the post roughly 3 weeks prior to the event.
Note that the earlybird ticket price closes six weeks prior to the event (24 August), so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!
We only have a display area for 30 cars maximum reserved and its first come first served.
See dedicated Castle Combe Autumn Classic website for more information about this fantastic event.